Overall Rating


Models Quality


Models Number


Site Features




  • Thousand of various models
  • Good categorizing
  • Not enough FullHD shows

XhamsterLive Gallery

Sites Better Than XhamsterLive

Best Hookup Site


Best Live Sex Cam


Best Porn Game

About XhamsterLive

Are you a fan of free sex shows online?  They have an unimaginable composition of sexy webcam babes, and as soon as you click on the “Login” button, you will never look back.

What is Xhamsterlive?

XhamsterLive is a StripChat affiliate managed by Technius Ltd. Technius is part of the larger Xhamster Holding, but StripChat is considered the main website, and not XhamsterLive for reasons familiar only to them. This means that the model share and user interface for these two websites are largely identical, but these other components, like help and acc, stand out. But this certainly does not make sense.

You can find the section of frequently asked questions because it highlights the idea of how the website works. A large amount of information has been posted on the Xhamster Live help link, but the host there is all about porn and absolutely a bit about online cameras. 

Xhamsterlive Features

After viewing the long help section, you won’t find information about online cameras. This does not mean that something is wrong with webcams. But that precedent that helps to ignore them is considered a picture of the joint inaccessibility of attention, and this does not contribute to increasing the trust of users.

The main appeal of Xhamster Live is in free webcams. You won’t pay a penny for seeing hot boobs and wet pussies. Instead, the tip system is used on the website, every time it is welcomed, unlike other average websites that offer only literally dressed “teasing” charity chats.

Taking this into consideration, a private chat will cost you a specific amount of funds in your preferred currency unit – tokens. All kinds of token packages are available for various payment methods, covering credit cards, PayPal and cryptocurrencies, which will be linked to the dollar equivalent of your chosen package. A nice gesture from the website, by the way.

Xhamster Live has a gigantic selection of models, with approximately 80% making up ladies, and the other 20% being men, couples and transgender people. They are all ready to present for you one of the best erotic pastimes in your life. They will undress, show you any part of their bodies, insert objects into their vaginas. 

There is still a large number of couples, transgender people, lesbian whores, gay couples, transgender men and many others. 

It is not easy to name a clear number of models, but the estimate closest to reality will be equal to 50,000. The website also has a similarly large number of lesbians compared to other webcams, and if you like to watch how girls suck buddies to buddies and touch buddies everywhere like a handful of crazy young people, then Xhamster Live, this is the mecca for you.


Sites like XhamsterLive